Posted Jobs 0
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY GDS Business Consulting – Supply Chain Domain- Consultant
As part of our Business Consulting team, you will help clients on their Supply Chain transformation and optimization projects, by helping to solve their most complex issues, whether they be to create growth, manage cost and efficiency, respond to market pressures and regulation, or just simply to resolve operational challenges. We can help our clients navigate through their traditional SC&O capabilities, revolutionizing their supply chain and operations to industrialize innovation and create new sources of value. The client base spans across industries and includes multinational companies, oil & gas, power & utilities, Automobile, Aviation,
We’re looking for Consultant with expertise in Supply chain transformation, performance improvement and optimization projects to join the group of our Business Consulting Team.
Your key responsibilities
- Part of a team of Supply chain domain professionals undertaking Supply Chain transformation and optimization projects
- Being part of Supply chain transformation projects and good understanding on supply chain functions like procurement, logistics, asset management, operations planning and inventory management
- Being part of projects on Business process re-engineering and optimization in diverse industry like Automotive, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, Metals/Mining, Retail and Life Sciences/Pharma
- Acquiring relevant experience in Supply chain analytics, modelling including spend analytics is a necessary expectation of this role.
- Capability in intense research methodologies to ensure SC intelligence is fed into the work stream regularly
- Work closely with business stakeholders on Supply chain domain assignments and translate the client needs and priorities to sustainable solutions
- Associate with clients and often interact with Supply chain program deployment team to understand, analyse, review and optimize their data requirements and reporting initiatives
- Effectively partner with the project teams and successfully deliver the assigned scope of work
- Participate actively in client workshops
- Networking with relevant stake holders personally and on behalf of the team to ensure and be a part of larger SC&O community
Skills and attributes for success
- Exposure or experience in Supply Chain functions.
- Process compliance/timely reporting of facts & figures
- Support business development activities through both leading/participate in pursuits and developing strong relationships with existing clients
- Participate actively in supporting the Senior Manager in building an industry focused practice; Specialization in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Be a part of project teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 0- 3 years of work experience in any/ various Supply Chain domain projects
- BE/B-Tech /MBA/higher degrees in operations
- Consulting experience in Supply chain, operating model, asset management, Business process re-engineering and optimization, Supply chain analytics, modelling including spend analytics
- Candidates with strong capability in any of the below areas preferred
- Logistics and warehousing (industry experience on warehouse handling) – Transportation Planning, Warehouse Planning, Warehouse Operations, Process Mining-OTC
- Planning & inventory – Demand Planning, Forecasting Model, S&OP Operating Model, service level improvement, Inventory Management Optimization, Supply Chain Analytics (inventory health, operational efficiency, lead time mapping, value stream mapping)
- Procurement (especially in these areas – Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Governance, Procurement operating model, Spend Analytics, Supplier Rationalization/ Performance Management, Procure to Pay RPA Process Design)
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint, Dashboarding skills
- Exposure to tools like Power Bi, Tableau, Alteryx etc
- Ability to take up work streams and effectively manage projects, influence stakeholder/participants/contributors, manage expectation and deliver quality is essential
- Right attitude to understand and align organizational goals and priorities and assist in implementation of strategic initiatives
- Willing to work on Sunday to Thursday working week and support MENA timings (11AM – 8.30 PM), as preferred (supporting Middle East Clients)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Project management skills
- Report writing, Customer handling, Strong interpersonal communication skills and experience in usage of analytical tools/ representations
- Certification in Lean, six sigma, TQM, JIT, KAIZEN, Poka-yoke will be an added/preferred advantage
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of business consultant professionals, in the integrated global business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Business Consulting practices regionally/globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today